Does anyone in your organisation:
- have access to photocopiers and/or scanners?
- have general access to the internet?
- receive, or subscribe to, online or printed journals or work-related magazines?
- maintain a library of publications for information or reference?
- maintain a digital resource for storing copies of journal articles, book chapters or magazine cuttings?
- make copies of books, journals or magazines?
- receive press cuttings from a media agency or equivalent?
If the answer to any of these is ‘Yes’, then you need to have a licence to ensure your organisation is not breaking the law and that the people who created the material you may be re-using are properly compensated.
We offer a general commercial licence for businesses and administration and specifically tailored licences for the legal and pharmaceutical sectors.
For further details of ICLA’s Commercial Licence please contact us.